EUROTRANS continues to work with our world-class instructors to create online classes for your needs. In 2022, EUROTRANS Gear Trainings will be held online with live online presentations by top industry experts – three weeks packed with specialized gear design trainings.
The comprehensive online course has been developed by EUROTRANS, the European Committee for Power Transmission Engineering, in cooperation with FVA Software & Service, and leading gear experts from germany.
This course is oriented to people active in the gears sector with a basic engineering background and provides improvement of knowledge on geometry and design aspects of gears and gear systems. Further, this course in given in English and contributes to improve the language skills of the participants by interacting with the experts and with their peers from other countries.
*By registering for the gear weeks, you have access to the entire seminar package and can attend all 9 modules in week 1, week 2 and week 3.
In that case, enter the code “Eurotrans2022” when you register and get a discount.
Trainer: Dr. Christian Wirth (MAHLE ZG Transmissions GmbH)
- Geometry Fundamentals of Involute Gears
- Fundamentals of Bevel and Hypoid Gears
- Basics of Planetary Gears
Trainer: Dr. Ferdinand Wikidal (GearConsult)
- Load Capacity Based on Standards
- Gear Design Based on Local Methods
- Application of Gear Rating Methods
Trainer: Dr. Klaus Michaelis (Technical University of Munich)
- Optimal Use of Gear Materials
- Basic Rating Practices for Safely Avoiding Gear Failures
- Practice-oriented Tests for Gear Lubricants
Find more information: EUROTRANS Gear Weeks 2022.